First Time Buyers
We have a vast number of years in the Financial Industry offering bespoke advice to our clients.
We understand that buying your first home is very exciting however, knowing what direction to take may be a bit daunting. We are here to guide you through the jargon and make your experience as clear and smooth as possible
Here at My Mortgage Baske we are whole of market advisors and search for the best deals for you. We have years of experience and an array of happy clients
We understand that buying your first home is one of the most important financial decisions and we are here to help !
YOUR FUTURE IS OUR PRIORITY
Frequently asked Questions:-
Q. How much can I borrow ?
- It depends on a number of factors
- Credit Score
- Loan repayments, credit card repayment,student loans
Q. What deposit do I need ?
- The lowest deposit you will need is 5% of the loan amount for example:-
- £100,000 house cost
- 5% deposit equates to £5,000
- Mortgage amount is £95,000
Q. How much will I pay per month ?
- This depends on the lender and interest rates. Our mortgage calculator may help you with this.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or loans secured on it.